17 April 2009

Something New // Random Thought Fridays

RANDOM THOUGHT FRIDAYS!!!

Ok so...
I have decided to start doing my own little special thing now.
Hence the title. Lol.

Whatever I see throughout the week that bothers me,
will get posted on RTF.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/02/0212_octomom_pregnant_pictures_ex5.jpg

This woman, actually wants to Trademark the name:
OCTOMOM

Who the fuck wants to be compared to Doc Ock???
That's honestly what I think about every time I hear OCTO anything!
She should be called OCTOPUSSY.
Ok I'm done with her.


http://mysterylifez.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ces-2009-sony-vaio-p-series-hands-on-20090108055358517.jpg

This computer could have possibly done great things...
If it wasn't still running on Vista, aka, thee most bullshit ass operating system.
Not only that but, it has a $900 price tag.
I'm sorry but, for me to pay anything over $500 for a piece of shit would mean I'm rich.
And I'm not.





Cassie's Haircut.
Self-expression or gimmick?
You decide for yourself but,
I think it's a gimmick.
Honestly, I like it (even though it's a gimmick).
I can just imagine running my hands through some girls hair
and feeling long beautiful "gud hair" on one side...
And NOTHING on the other.



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/fantasia-barrino/pictures/fantasia-barrino-picture-2.jpg

Fantasia Barrino.
Nuff said!
Maybe it's just me,
This might be the only picture of her I actually like.
Why does her label supply her with stylists who can't dress her for shit?
Or a lack thereof?
She needs a stylist who can break her out of that,
"I shop at the mall before I go to the Grammy's" look!!!
Shit is getting old. She needs someone to dress her properly if she can't.


Ok, I'm done (for now)
If anything pisses me off, you will surely know about it!
T.G.I.F!!!



S-o-l-o // D-o-l-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!