18 April 2009

Random Rant Friday // Final Word

LAST RANT

Aight,
This is something that has been bothering me for a while now...

Why in God's name is it now cool to be a nerd???
Most of the people who claim Nerd Status,
Have probably never even done anything warranting them being called a Nerd!!!
Let's be real.
If you don't follow news, stay up to date on technology,
Watch Sci-Fi movies, know that you will get rejected by a cute girl,
Or have never seen a Revenge of The Nerds movie AND related.
Shut the fuck up AND sit the fuck down!!!
All the way down!

Being a nerd is not just the clothes that you choose to wear.
It's a lifestyle.

I know I did not wake up and decide to just be a nerd.
It's something that was bestowed upon me by God.

AND!!!
WHO THE FUCK MADE IT COOL???

UGH! Fucking "Culture".

Here, read this shit. People are reminding me of the end of this movie
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!