17 April 2009

Random Rant Friday // First Time

#1
My Room.



I am the only person who lives in here.
Why doesn't the shit stay clean???
My room consists of...
Desktop, Desk, TV, Bed, Closet, Light, CD's, and Clothes.
Why the fuck is it so hard for me to keep it clean???
FML!

#2
Comcast.
comcast_logo.jpg
So everyday now, I find that Bravo, Travel Channel, and The Food Network
all decide to simultaneously stop working.
Now, while I was on Twitter and attempting to watch Bravo's "A-List Awards" the other night,
my cable started acting up.
I say "Fuckin Comcast" ONE TIME...
And @ComcastBonnie shows up.
Why is it that it took Twitter to fix my cable?
The shit should never fucking break if I don't ever touch the box.
Fuckin Comcast.

#3
Asher Roth to Eminem Comparisonshttp://holamun2.com/files/images/mun2-images/news/versus/versus-eminem-vs-asher-roth.jpg
The only thing these two white boys have in common...
IS THAT THEY ARE FUCKING WHITE.
That's it. Nothing else!
Lyrics? Nothing alike.
Content matter? Nothing alike.
People act like there has never been any other white rappers!!!
Get the fuck over the fact that Asher can rhyme and appreciate the music.
For now, I'd rather take Lark on my Go-Kart. Bitches.

#4
Writer's Interruption.

If this shit doesn't blow any artist, I don't know what does.
When I really put myself in a place where I can write a song or poem,
and someone feels the need to bother me,
especially for some really unimportant shit,
My train of thought falls off the track, and then I can't put the bitch back.
When I say DO NOT CALL... It means simply...

DO NOT FUCKING CALL.

#5
Drake's Craze

I have to admit. At first I didn't see the issue.
Now, Oh My Fucking God, if I see another Drake Aubrey quote on FACEBOOK.
I think I'm going to delete him from my Twitter.
I really didn't see a problem with it at first.
Shit, even I have quoted the kid a couple times.
But, I'll be damned if this niggas verses are fucking bible scripture.
o_0
STOP DEIFYING THESE GODDAMN RAPPERS!



I think this is enough for now.
It's still Friday until 12am... So who knows.



S-o-l-o // D-o-l-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!