13 April 2009

Dream on Dreamer // Some Inspiration For Dreamers Like Me

I was about to write a poem last night but, before I could even start that jont, I had some thoughts that I needed to write down. I don't know where the words came from but, when I put the pen to the paper it flowed.

Dream on Dreamer

Only we can produce our desired results. They say if you want something done correctly you have to do it yourself. Take your aspirations and goals into your own hands. Whatever you desire can be attained. Once you know what it takes to accomplish your goal, you become a dream chaser. Never lose sight of the fact that your dream cannot become an attainable goal until you set a deadline for yourself. God has instilled will-power in you to pursue your life's passion. Use it! Once you set your foot on the path to do what you please, never look back. Never let anything stand in your way. Your dream is yours! Other people can't dream it the way you do, so they can't tell you what to do to get it. Always remember that if you believe in yourself and God, every and anything is possible!!!




S-o-l-o // D-o-l-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!