07 April 2009

Loooong Weekend // Catching Up

So, it's been about 2 days since I wrote anything... I feel I just missed a week out of life or something!

Anyway, I had a wild weekend. Lot's of drinking and all that good stuff. By the way, Bacardi 151 is not for amateurs!!!

I swear my brother could have hurt himself. Lol

But as for some news...

Unfortunately, the little girl that was missing in California, was found in a suitcase.
RIP to the child, nobody deserves to die like that. Only proof of how sick a world we truly live in... (Click to read article)

Our President made a surprise trip to Iraq today. (Click to read)

Chris Brown pleads "Not Guilty" to his charges. (Click to read)

I go for my pre-operation appointment in a few, so I wanted to drop a lil something before I left.



S-o-l-o // D-o-l-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!