09 March 2009

My Horoscope For Today...

Oh how accurate a little Facebook application can be... Scary almost...

"If you can avoid traveling or going out it may be for the best. You are impatient, distracted and cranky on the road. Your mind is working through facts, figures, numbers and ideas when you should be fully present driving on the road. You may have to re-edit your paperwork again."

It's weird because earlier I didn't even leave my house and I didn't feel like texting or talking to anyone. My brother was even agitating me, and he didn't do anything =\. Today is one of those days where I just want to catch up on my music && vibe out and shit... It's really weird though, because I have been thinking about how much money I want to spend on my Spring wardrobe this year, what kind of car I want to buy, and even what I want to do with this car when I get it!!! My mind is so busy it's like when I lay down to sleep, it doesn't stop running. As the days get longer, I become more in tune with myself. I see myself maturing and it's really scary. Damn, I'm actually getting old =\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!