17 May 2009

More Updates For Everybody // Something Special

I know, I know...
It's been about what? A month since my last post?
Maybe less, anyway that's not the point!!!

So me being from Baltimore, I see a lot of artists with potential on a regular basis.
Unfortunately though,
This area (DMV-B) as I like to call it
Has a lot of issues as far as people getting put on.

When I say artists, I mean ARTISTS.
Writers, Producers, Photographers, Rappers, Singers, etc.

It is my plan to start a site that will showcase and help artists from the DMV-B area
to connect with each other, learn from each other, and find out information on major labels as well as local labels that are looking for new talent.

Instead of competing and only the
Wale's or Tabi Bonney's or Bossman's or Mully Man's
getting their fair shake at fame, why not unite and help get everybody there?

Interested? Leave a comment or E-Mail me at:
s.greenetaylor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... Speak your mind!